Cultural associations and facilities
An important part of Mannheim’s cultural life is taking place in the associations and clubs. Numerous choirs, music societies, cultural associations and local history clubs are a clear indication that people in Mannheim do not only consume art and culture but want do make music and be creative and artistic themselves – and that is what they are. They form the basis on which the diversity and attractiveness of Mannheim’s cultural landscape develops. The many associations and clubs create the awareness that theatre, dance, music, fine arts, literature and not least the knowledge of the local history and environment considerably contribute to the quality of life and that they are an indispensable part of successful life planning.
- Deutsch-Japanischen Gesellschaft Rhein-Neckar
- Die Räuber '77 - Literarisches Zentrum Rhein-Neckar e.V.
- Goethe-Institut Mannheim
- Kartenzentrale Mannheim - Tel. 0621 101011
- KulturGut - Büro für Kulturwissenschaft
- Kulturhaus Käfertal
- Kultur in der Neckarstadt:West
- KulturNetz Mannheim/Rhein-Neckar
- Mannheimer Kunstverein e.V.
- Walter Laufenbergs Netzine - The political, literary and satirical two-week magazine
- Werkstätte Fotografie Mannheim
- zeitraum_ex!t, Büro für Kunst e.V.