City media centre
Who are our customers?
Apart from schools and state and municipal authorities, the services of the city media centre can be used by youth welfare and adult education institutions, youth groups, clubs, associations and private persons as well as other legal entities presenting films, photographs and sound recordings on a non-professional basis.
What we do:
- Set-up and expansion of the media archive
- Hiring out of media and audio-visual devices as well as
- their maintenance and care
- Media research
- Media presentation and
- media distribution
- Counselling of teachers on the range and use of media
- Helping schools with media use and media projects
- Information events and advanced training courses
- Cooperation with cultural and media institutions
Several seminar rooms are available for training purposes.